Drone as unmanned aircraft technology is more and more popular today. Many drone company are presenting their best products to the market. Among many drone brands, DJI is most popular one which is well known as high quality drone, same like Apple as the most popular PC or smartphone product than other products. In the other hand, Upair One presents to compete with DJI especially one of its product DJI Phantom 3. Today, this article will discuss between drone products, Upair One versus DJI Phantom 3 Standard.
Upair One in the designed is very similar with DJI Phantom 3 and 4. Many people said that Upair one is intentionally designed resembling to DJI Phantom 3 and 4. This is very interesting so that this drone is get the attention among the drone lovers. The features which are this drone offers to us are built-in FPV system, GPS, high resolution camera and the others. Upair One offers you with 2 quality cameras. They are 4K or 2.7K. The battery capacity for Upair One is 5400 mAh with 18 minutes flight time claimed by the company. (Have a look : DJI Phantom 3 Advanced Vs DJI Phantom 4)
DJI Phantom 3 Standard which the design is very attractive (alike with Upair One) is perfect drone for the beginner. This drone is ready to fly and equipped with 2.7K HD Camera 1080p at 30fps. especially to capture the video. 3-axis gymbal make the drone get the stable flight for better recording quality. This drone is entry-level model which offers fewer standard than advanced and professional model but still has good performance. This version is standard from other DJI Phantom 3 model but it is good enough since DJI quality is good and the features work well. The batterylife of DJI Phantom 3 Standard is 4480 mAh with 25 minutes claimed for the flight time.
- 7-inch LCD Screen Remote Controller and FPV Real-Time Video: Enjoy cool live video viewing anytime and any where without mobile phone APP
- 2.7K Gimbal Camera with Perfect Full HD (1080P): With Sony (1/2.3 inches) 12 Megapixel CMOS Sensor. Capture pristine HD aerial footage and photos - 1080P / 30 FPS
- Very easy to operate: Position Hold, Headless Mode, Altitude Hold Mode and Auto One key Return to Home, Auto Low-voltage return to home, Auto Signal-lost return to home three RTC methods, perfect for beginners
- Advanced Intelligent Li-Po battery with a full capacity of 5400mAh enables up to approx.19 minutes flight time
- Fully Tech-support and Positive After-sale Service: If you have any questions or qualms about this product, don't hesitate to drop us a line
- Easy to Fly: An intelligent flight system automatically keeps your Phantom 3 Standard in the air and under your control
- Amazing Images: Take stunning 2.7K HD videos and 12 Megapixel photos with the integrated aerial camera
- Stable Footage: DJI’s advanced gimbal stabilization technology gives you movie-quality results no matter how you fly
- Enjoy the View: A live video feed gives you a 720p HD real-time view of what your camera sees right on your mobile device
- Peace of Mind: Fly up to 25 minutes on a single charge, and the Intelligent Flight Battery will automatically remind you when power is running low
Upair One Vs Phantom 3 Standard
From this article, the conclusion is from the design both of products look alike and differences will be seen if you look for it more details but Upair One let you to choose the quality of camera you want to use by yourself so that if you want a cheaper one you can choose 2.7K Camera or the otherwise. DJI Phantom Standard comes with 2.7K Camera and lower capacity of battery than Upair One that is 5400 mAh but the flight time DJI Phantom 3 Standard claims a longer flight than Upair One. So, each of products has the advantages and weakness itself. It is very recommended to choose based on your needs and qualification.