Drone is popular nowadays as a hobby and also a useful or fun toy to use. Many people are selective to choose which drone is best for them. In order to find the right one, people look for the explanation or description of the product in details. After that, they face the confusion about how to choose between two product those are best in many ways. This article will discuss between both of DJI product, DJI Phantom 3 Advanced and DJI Phantom 4.
DJI Phantom 3 Advanced is designed very cool and attractive with high quality camera attached in 2.7K especially to capture video. Featured with GPS and 3-axis stabilization make it the perfect choice for mid-class drone product with high performance. DJI Phantom 3 Advanced features visual and ultrasonic system for vision positioning system. DJI Phantom 3 is stable, smooth and responsive you can experience a fun and joy of flying a drone. This drone is very recommended since it is designed very well in attractive design. The capacity of battery is 4480 mAh and DJI Phantom 3 Advanced claims the drone will stand for about 23 minutes flight time.
Take a look: DJI Phantom 3 Advanced Vs Mavic Pro.
DJI Phantom 4 is a higher level of DJI Phantom 3 drone. This is the best quality drone which people dreamed to have. It packed with high-end features and functionality, and the latest models are always at the top of their class. If you ever flow a drone before, It will be very easy to fly this one. In DJI Phantom 4 , you will experience the great flight that worth the price. This, along with the Phantom 4’s new Obstacle Sensing System (OSS) and streamlined design, are why it’s quickly been tagged as being great for beginners. This drone is very good and agile. Featured sport mode, you can enjoy many features in one drone. The camera is able to capture video up to 4K. Batterylife of this drone claims able to stand for 28 minutes flight with 90 minutes charging time.
- Up to 2.7K HD video recording with fully stabilized 3-axis gimbal
- Lightbridge digital streaming allows live viewing of 720p video (full resolution video is simultaneously recorded on the internal micro SD card)
- Vision Positioning system allows stable flight indoors
- Auto takeoff and auto return home with GPS technology, makes controlling easy. App enables monitoring/camera operation easy
- Capture 4K ultra HD video at 30 fps, supported resolutions include: 12.0MP (4000 x 3000) photos. The f/2.8 lens with a broad field of view delivers crisp, clear images
- Use DJI director software with a built-in video editor to add music, text, and more to your videos.
DJI Phantom 3 Advanced Vs DJI Phantom 4
Both of DJI Phantom 3 Advanced and DJI Phantom 4 are the good choices when you buy your drone. Many brands like Syma, Hubsan and the others offering affordable price drone with standard camera quality that perfect for the beginner who wants to save more money or prepare to buy more expensive one like DJI Phantom 3 or 4. DJI Phantom 3 Advanced offers up to 2.7K camera quality meanwhile DJI Phantom 4 offers better, 4K with higher experience using camera for a drone. The battery life of DJI Phantom 4 is better since it promised 28 minutes flight time, 5 minutes longer than DJI Phantom 3 Advanced.